We've been on the lookout for a social media monitoring service for quite some time. A social media monitoring system allows you to set up brands and keywords and monitor various social media sites for mentions, sentiment and activity around those mentions. For companies, a social media monitoring strategy can be very lucrative for managing customer service issues, monitoring how people feel about your brand, and observing how well your social strategies are performing.
At issue is the incredible cost of these systems! Generating a return on a social media strategy takes time, so talking a client into adding a platform that is thousands of dollars a month is a bit extreme. I posed the question to some social media marketers, “Is there an affordable social media monitoring platform out there?” and didn't get too many responses.
I'm excited to begin using Viralheat to begin monitoring our clients' social media presence. The system appears to be quite robust with many features listed:
- Siveyans an tan reyèl - sa a se yon karakteristik kle. Anpil nan lòt sistèm yo pa an tan reyèl, tou senpleman agrégation done ki sòti nan lòt sistèm yo.
- Influencer analytics yo idantifye disip ki gen yon gwo enfliyans ki ka gen enpak sou kanpay.
- Analiz santiman yo idantifye atitid la nan chak ak tout mansyone.
- Analiz viral yo idantifye twi ak mansyone ki gen potansyèl viral.
- Siveyans videyo nan plis pase 200 sit videyo.
- CRM entegrasyon pouse mennen nan Salesforce oswa telechaje via Excel.
- Geo Kote kapasite pou mete restriksyon sou pwofil ou pa nenpòt kote nan mond lan.
- Dinamik Alèt kapasite pou ou ka jwenn notifikasyon enstantane sou mansyone.
- API – so you can integrate the data with any external system you'd like.
Akote de karakteristik yo, aspè ki pi enpresyonan nan Viralheat ka prix a. Pake ouvèti yo se $ 9.99 yon mwa ak karakteristik debaz yo. Yon $ 29.99 pou chak pake mwa parèt gen tout bagay yon ti biznis bezwen kòmanse. Yon pake $ 89.99 pou chak mwa gen ladan yon pake ajans marque!
For the price, this may be one of the most robust social media monitoring packages I've found. If you know of more social media monitoring platforms for SMBs out there (not social media publishing), let us know in the comments. And – if you're a user of Viralheat, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the system. We're so excited that we signed up for an affiliate package (and those are the links in this post).